-->

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Dave cool little website makes money

by Dave Purves
Famous Computer Geek Proves It To Be True: "You Really Can Make Money With eBay, Adsense, and Clickbank All From One Very Cool Little Website!"
From: Dave Purves, Tim Knox's Star Programmer Updated: Tuesday, 11:54AM CST
How you doing,
Dave Purves here. Actually, I'm a degreed computer-based systems engineer, not a programmer.
I'm also NOT a big time internet marketer or hot dog copywriter, so this will be short and sweet.
Tim asked me to write this short message to tell you about a website I built.
He calls it: "Dave's Cool Little Website" and I guess it is pretty cool because it brought in over a thousand bucks in Adsense, Clickbank, and eBay revenue the first month it launched.
To be honest, I didn't create my cool little website to make money.
It was actually an experiment that got out of hand.
See, I kept hearing about all these people making a ton of money with these simple little Google Adsense websites.
Everybody's Talking About Dave's Cool Little Website!
"I've already earned $1,000's from my Cool Little Website!"
"Every click puts money in my pocket!"
"$1,867 in first 10 days!"
"Generated hundreds of dollars in just a few days!"
"Increased our Clickbank revenues by 1,000%!"
"Wow, you can actually make money with every click!"
And I kept hearing about other people making money as affiliates selling Clickbank products.
And then I read about these people who have signed on with eBay's affiliate program and are making money just sending people over to eBay.
So I figured, heck, why not build a website that would make money from all three sources: Google Adsense, Clickbank affiliate programs, and eBay's affiliate program.
Then someone told me that I should put articles on the site so Google and the other search engines would find the site and add the content to the search listings to help drive traffic to the site.
So I set up a link to Tim's article database so it automatically adds articles to the site that search engines can spider and visitors can read.
Then someone else said that I should program in one of those eBay misspelling tools, so that's what I did.
I even included an eBay resources page.
When I finally finished my Cool Little Website I showed it to Tim and he just went nuts over it.
He thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen and wanted to tell everybody about it.
He just mentioned my Cool Little Website in one of his newsletters and I was swamped with emails from people wanting me to build them one of my Cool Little Websites.
I had to go into Tim's office and ask him to stop telling everybody about my site because I was getting 20 to 30 emails everyday from people wanting one.
You know what Tim said?
He said, "Dave, stop your whining and figure out a way to give these people their own cool little website!"
Well, it's taken me a couple of months and a bunch of hours (Tim wasn't too happy about that), but I have finally come up with a way to do just that.
I have created a program that let's me set up one of my Cool Little Websites encoded with YOUR Google Adsense, Clickbank, and eBay affiliate IDs.to see moreDave cool little website/ $97

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This company stock (ROKE) is set to take off. Worldwide client base in the mobile communications space. See the details at www.icoft.com/roke.html

Unknown said...

www.icoft.com/roke.html