-->

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Friend is Properties In fact

Sufficiently long time which I require to return trust of x’self after isn’t it x’self making black line in my life history note. black History note which will never can be vanished juicy even have secretory from the aspect of eyes, even many prayers which I hope can lighten burden which very heavy*heavily*weight******* account past sin and shame. Moment feel like [by] xself, I explore earth try to find someone which can assist. I visit a teacher to narrate all doleful. He who patiently listen till last letter said from this tongue. Later;Then he writes some sentences in a leaf of paper. ” Bring this letter to Mosque, meet young children there” only that his [cover/conclusion] sentence. As free as maghrib, I even also rush about to [go] to showed place. Slow, shame and feel dirtyly [of] this x’self to enter mosque, and at once I feel this x’self is not worth moment see clean face, most the women of closing their head with jilbab, what [of] this x’self lah. ” Come on enter, welcome. Attendance of You very we wait for here” Really very heard warm sentence line. A moment this liver fetch up all standing to feel remarkable friendship touch of gaze, open hand and greeting from all that reside in in mosques. Particularly when a from them, huddle up my shoulder, ” This is us, a big family to also become Your family.” I am like just get to embrace to kiss and remarkable warm feeling, almost contest love which during the time I accept from mother. There [is] new family here, new friend smiled and address his love. Day thereafter assist I forget past, lightening burden account really past sin have never can lose from memory. that New friend likely is assisting I lift burden which very heavy*heavily*weight******* even only smiled, clap [in] back or provide their ear for my place throw away garbage trap this. Yes, because sometime which I discuss to them it is possible that do not important for them, but really ear they remain to available to unimportant story [of] me ***Where even also I reside in, where even also I go, one all important for me find, namely a so called properties [of] friend. [Do] not a Iuckiest even also [in] this world but he who have friend. Because friend exist, for sore them, to they which is being shoulder burden weight, to vanish tear sorrowing, assisting someone stand up from isn’t it and provide the wing of to fly to with. Finally, until my lah [at] one certainty of reality, that friend is properties in fact. Lose one, ad for lah have. Increased one, Iucky progressively lah. Thank for all friends, You is properties of me in fact.

No comments: