-->

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Teaching Islam About Sholat.

What the target of shalat? Allah of SWT have shown him to us “… and found lah of shalat to remember I am [ 20]: 14)Then, what is in shalat, our liver better is empty the than everything except Allah? When us of bershalat, must we eliminate all minds besides Allah? In it, shall we disregard problem which we is face? To three question, there [is] many procedural books [of] khusyuk shalat which replying: ” Yes, yes, yes.” Among them, there [is] narrating someone which so ” khusyuk” bershalat, so that when the place mosque pillar of him of rubuh, is just he was kept quiet it and continue bershalat according to habit. They even also inform the existence of someone which continuously bershalat, though dance building mount two is burnt. ” Even when many people scream him calling, that man remain to in his him.”However, I [do] not agree by shalat like that. My answer: ” [Do] not, [do] not, [do] not!” I worry, people which is bershalat like that too khusyuk, while all abundant is not re-kebaikan following some of my reasons. Saw Rasulullah. uttering, ” In fact if/when me of bershalat and mean the lengthening of then me hear child weep voice, hence me quicken my me because I realize that the mother of surely annoyed by the child weep of that.” ( HR Bukhari, Moslem, and Ahmad) This is clear show, [he/she] liver [do] not is empty the than everything ( besides Allah). In shalat even also, prophet of Saw. putting big attention [at] environment. ( About liver management in shalat smartly like this I will explain [in] book which I am compile, S.M.A.R.T Shalat, Fourth Shares.) R.A Umar. saying, ” In fact I plan preparation of my team when me is bershalat.” ( HR Bukhari) This is clear show, we [do] not have to eliminate all minds ( besides Allah). In shalat even also, sometimes we better put thinking cap on which we is face. ( About mind management in shalat smartly like this I will explain [in] book which I am compile, S.M.A.R.T Shalat, Third Shares.)If so, do my You suggest to forget the target of shalat ( that is ” to remember Allah”)? Nor! Alih-Kita, we better remember Allah and at the same time think of or feel problem which we is face. In a Allah qudsi hadits of berfirman, ” I divide shalat [among/between] Me and My slave become two shares. [ One for Me, one for the him.] And My slave [is] entitled to get what he asks.” ( HR Moslem) On the basis of that, in shalat we better hook;correlate requirement of us by satu or some nature of Allahs which come within in Asmaul Husna. For example, our tatkala [of] bershalat in a state of feeling at the end of one’s rope cause ” knocked over [by] storm as high as mount” ( born down upon accident, bankrupt, infected [by] [of] heavy disease and still not recover, dsb.), we can keep in mind that Allah The Most Benefactor ( al-Waliyy).In that shalat, reading of Al-Quran even also we can correspond to target and requirement of shalat our. One of [the] the example is is such as suggested by KH Abdullah Gymnastiar ( Aa Gym) in article ” Kiat Salat Khusyu”: Select;Choose most letter lah understood and related to requirement of us, because this even also will assist us more khusyu. For example letter of Al-Baqarah last sentence or letter of al-Insyirah can be read [by] when us is facing test because letter content [of] prayer and expectation in order not to give [by] heavy accident and also the confidence in the coming of help of Allah after difficulty.read letter matching with requirement of us, aren’t we becoming not solely remember Allah, but at the same time hook;correlate him with problem which we is face M. Shodiq Mustika Writer of Book of Islami.

No comments: